Creality Ender 6 3D Printer
The Ender 6 is a new line of the Creality Ender series. It has a build volume of 250 x 250 x 400 mm filling the size gap of their wide range of printer family, in between of their Ender-5 Pro (220 x 220 x 300 mm) and their CR-10 series (300 x 300 x 400 mm). It features a semi-closed heat chamber to keep the heat from escaping, but please note that the top is still open. In addition, credits to its core-XY mechanical structure, it boosts the speed to 150mm/s.
- Semi-Closed Build Chamber: Two pairs of acrylic doors and the side glasses make it semi-closed to protect against drafts so can slightly stabilise printing temperature.
- Stable Core-XY Structure: Print speed of 150mm/s can be achieved due to stable Core-XY mechanical structure.
- Large Printing Size: The print size of this Ender 6 is 30mm wider and 100mm taller than Ender 5, which gives another option to those who does not feel like going for the bigger CR-10 series.
- Ultra Silence Guaranteed by Imported TMC2208 Chip: Creality Ender-6 is custom-built with an ultra-silent Germany-imported TMC motion controller, enabling the printing process won’t make any noise. In fact, the TMC-2208 motherboard always ensures smooth movement under 50dB.
- Carborundum glass platform: With its superiority in heat resistance and thermal conductivity, the Carborundum glass platform heats up quicker and the prints adhere better. Ultra smoothness even on the first layer.
- Filament Run-Out Sensor: Whenever there is a possible accident like filament run out or filament breakage, the smart sensor makes the machine suspend printing for resuming print after new filament feeds in.
- Resume Printing Function: The machine can automatically resume printing after power-off or filament breakage. No worries about print failure.
- All Ease in Assembly and Maintenance: Creality Ender-6 is an out-of-box machine with all wires neatly arranged in order. Hassle-free in Assembly, Hassle-free in maintenance.
- 4.3″ HD screen: When operating on the 6th version UI system, all information needed to know including print process, function overview, parameter settings, clearly displays on the 4.3 inches color touch screen.
- Larger Rotary Knob: To make it easier for bed leveling, the large rotary knobs will be your best assistants, saving your time and energy.
Creality Ender 6 3D Printer Features
2K screen final prints with fine texture
Stable Core-XY Structure
Large Print Size at 250x250x400mm
Quick Print Removal with Carborundum Glass
Ultra Silent Printing with TMC-2208 chipse
Branded Power Supply
Resume Printing & Filament Run Out Sensor
Ease In Maintenance
New User Interface
Creality Ender 6 Core-XY 3D Printer- full version teaser
Creality Ender 6 Assembly and Operation Core-XY 3D Printer
Ender 5 vs Ender 6 Comparison
|Creality Ender-6 Specs||DESCRIPTION|
|Product Dimensions & Weight (W x D x H)||495 x 495 x 650 cm | 22kg|
|Maximum Build Volume (W x D x H)||250 x 250 x 400 mm|
|Support Materials||PLA, TPU, PETG, ABS, Wood Filled, CF etc.|
|Slicing software||Simplify3d, Cura, Reptier-Host|
Firmware update please check Creality’s website. Warning: Improper update can lead to failure (brick) and void of warranty. Please contact manufacturer for enquiry.