The following privacy statement sets out how we collect, use and handle the personal data or information that we may collect from or about you.
Addify Limited (“Addify”, “we”, “us”, “our”, the “Company”) is a 3D Printing company located in Hong Kong, providing 3D printing services, retails 3D printers and accessories, R & D and other professional services.
Addify takes your privacy seriously. We are commited to processing your Data in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Ch 486 of the Laws of Hong Kong).
Personal Data We Collect and Process
Your Personal Data we collect and process through Purchasing Order, Website Registration, Communcation Channels (such as Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram, Google or other platform) may contain, however may not limit to:
- Your Personal Information – your name, telephone number, email address, address, title
- Your Payment Information – credit card information (credit card numbder, code, expiry date), bank account number, PayPal ID, FPS ID, PayMe ID;
- Our correspondence – the method you make enquiries and contact us through different channel of communications;
- Social Media/ Network Information – your social network ID, interaction, preference, like and dislike on various social media platform linked to us such as Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, MeWe, Vero, Whatsapp etc., we may process your profile name, pictures and public posts;
- Survey information – the survey you may fill out after our services or your purchase of products that we use for marketing and research and development purpose;
- Use of our website – information that we may collect through cookies or other tracking plugin such as Google Analytics, we may receive your IP adderss, browser and OS version, language, preferences etc.
Purpose of Collecting Personal Data
We may use your Personal Data in the following way, however may not limit to:
- To verify your identity and any account hold with us;
- To provide Services;
- To conduct identity verification and credit checks;
- To process payment instructions or collect outstanding amount from you;
- To process with your purchase and delivery. Your minimal information required by courier such as name, telephone number and address will be provided to fulfill the delivery service;
- To verify your eligibility to our offers of Services, promotion or other events;
- To provide loyalty programs operated by us;
- Direct marketing of the Services, new products and latest offers. You can opt-out in our online shop platform or by email or phone;
- To perform research, business planning and product merchandising;
- To maintain, enhance and develop our products;
- To comply with applicable laws in or outside Hong Kong as may be required by applicable government authorities, courts, law enforcement, or regulatory or investigation bodies;
- Third party service providers which need your Personal Data to carry on or complete the service on behalf or for us;
- Mailing operations;
In any circumstances, Addify does not sell or rent your personal information to third parties.
We may need to share your personal information with certain third parties such as our agents, service providers and other representatives acting on our behalf for limited purposes. For example, we may share personal information with third parties to perform services on our behalf such as fulfilling our customers’ orders, sending Addify marketing communications, delivering packages, conducting research, sending regular mail and e-mail on behalf of Addify, processing credit card payments.
The third parties with whom we conduct business are only authorized to use your information to perform the service for which they were hired. As part of our agreement with them, they are required to follow the privacy guidelines we provide them and to take reasonable measures to ensure your personal information is secure.
From time to time, we may be required to share personal information in response to a valid court order, subpoena, government investigation, or as otherwise required by law. We also reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we, in good faith, believe to be unlawful. We may share certain personal information when we believe that such release is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property and safety of others and ourselves. We may also transfer personal information in the event of a corporate sale, merger, acquisition, dissolution or similar event.
Addify is an opt-out organization. Once we receive your information, we may send you marketing communications that contain valuable offers, promotions and other content. You always have the ability to opt-in or opt-out of receiving future marketing communications from Addify.
To opt-out of or opt-in to receiving marketing communications from Addify, please take one of the following actions:
- Unsubscribe our newsletter from our website;
- Follow the directions on a marketing e-mail or direct mail marketing communication from us;
- Send an e-mail with your current contact information to: [email protected]
If you send an e-mail, please be sure to include your full name, address, phone number and e-mail address and indicate specifically what type of marketing communication(s) you wish to receive or stop receiving. This will ensure we identify you correctly in our systems and accurately process your request.
Addify will take appropriate steps to implement your request to opt-out of or opt-in to receiving marketing communications. Please note that due to production, mailing and system timelines, in order to remove you from our marketing lists, it may take up to 10 business days for e-mails, and 30 days for phone calls. Until that change takes effect, you may still receive marketing communications from us.
Also, please note that even though you may have opted out of receiving marketing communications, you may still receive business-related communications such as order confirmations, product recall information or other organization-related communications.
Addify has security measures in place and takes reasonable precautions to protect against the loss, misuse and unauthorized access of your personal information under our control. Addify cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us by e-mail, and you do so at your own risk.
Because the security of your personal information is a high priority, we have taken numerous steps to ensure that it is processed confidentially, accurately and securely. The Addify web site uses encryption technology, such as Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), to protect your personal information during data transport. SSL encrypts ordering information such as your name, address and credit card number.
What Is Cookies
Addify may place cookies on your computer to collect non-personally identifiable information. Although our cookies may contain a unique user ID, they do not collect or store any of your personally identifiable information.
You may choose to set your web browser to not accept cookies. If your cookies are disabled, you can still view our site, but you cannot create an account or make purchases.
Our web server automatically collects information such as the address (or URL) of the Web site that you came from before visiting our site, which pages you visit on our site, which browser you used to view our site, and any search terms you may have entered on our site, among other things.
Our web site may also use other technologies to track which pages of our web sites our visitors view. This anonymous data helps us understand how visitors use our web site.
Updating Your Personal Information
Addify wants your information and marketing preferences to be accurate and complete. We provide several different methods for you to update your personal information. To update your information:
- If you’ve created an account, you can update your information after logging into your account
- Send a request to: [email protected]
- Call on us : +852 6481 1751
If you send an e-mail, please be sure to indicate your current information and the requested changes you would like made.
We will not knowingly or intentionally collect personal information online from children under the age of 13. We are committed to protecting the privacy of children.
Please contact our Customer Service to report any known or suspected privacy or security breaches or to submit privacy or security-related questions or complaints. After receiving your inquiry, we will respond within five business days. You may contact us in the following ways: