Creality Ender 6 3D Printer
Creality Ender 6 has a build volume of 250 x 250 x 400 mm, a semi-closed heat chamber, core-XY mechanical structure which boosts the speed to 150mm/s.
Here is the list of the features:
- Ultra Silence Guaranteed by Imported TMC2208 Chip
- Carborundum glass platform
- Filament Run-out Sensor
- Resume Printing Function
- All Ease in Assembly and Maintenance
- 4.3" HD screen
- Larger Rotary Knob
- Print Technology
- FDM / FFF
- Supported Materials
- Machine Size
- 495 x 495 x 650 mm
- Filament Diameter
- Country of Origin
- Printing Size
- 250 x 250 x 400 mm
- SD Card
- Slicing Software
- Creality Slicer
- Heatbed Temperature
- Nozzle Temperature
- 115/230V 4A/2.1A Output 24V
- Resume Printing
- Reference Code
Ender 6 3D Printer
The Ender 6 is a new line of the Creality Ender series. It has a build volume of 250 x 250 x 400 mm filling the size gap of their wide range of printer family, in between of their Ender-5 Pro (220 x 220 x 300 mm) and their CR-10 series (300 x 300 x 400 mm). It features a semi-closed heat chamber to keep the heat from escaping, but please note that the top is still open. In addition, credits to its core-XY mechanical structure, it boosts the speed to 150mm/s.
- Semi-Closed Build Chamber: Two pairs of acrylic doors and the side glasses make it semi-closed to protect against drafts so can slightly stabilise printing temperature.
- Stable Core-XY Structure: Print speed of 150mm/s can be achieved due to stable Core-XY mechanical structure.
- Large Printing Size: The print size of this Ender 6 is 30mm wider and 100mm taller than Ender 5, which gives another option to those who does not feel like going for the bigger CR-10 series.
- Ultra Silence Guaranteed by Imported TMC2208 Chip: Creality Ender-6 is custom-built with an ultra-silent Germany-imported TMC motion controller, enabling the printing process won't make any noise. In fact, the TMC-2208 motherboard always ensures smooth movement under 50dB.
- Carborundum glass platform: With its superiority in heat resistance and thermal conductivity, the Carborundum glass platform heats up quicker and the prints adhere better. Ultra smoothness even on the first layer.
- Filament Run-Out Sensor: Whenever there is a possible accident like filament run out or filament breakage, the smart sensor makes the machine suspend printing for resuming print after new filament feeds in.
- Resume Printing Function: The machine can automatically resume printing after power-off or filament breakage. No worries about print failure.
- All Ease in Assembly and Maintenance: Creality Ender-6 is an out-of-box machine with all wires neatly arranged in order. Hassle-free in Assembly, Hassle-free in maintenance.
- 4.3" HD screen: When operating on the 6th version UI system, all information needed to know including print process, function overview, parameter settings, clearly displays on the 4.3 inches color touch screen.
- Larger Rotary Knob: To make it easier for bed leveling, the large rotary knobs will be your best assistants, saving your time and energy.
Unleash Speed While Keeping Precision
Quickest speed printing
|Stable Core-XY structure||Fast print speed||Superior hardware parts|
The Most Outstanding LookIn Ender Series
Ender-6 revamps with a new look - Integrated all-metal chamber body matched with transparent Acrylic open door and strong Creality-blue corner connectors, the machine appears in exquisite structure.
Integrated Chamber Design
Stable Core-XY Structure
Large Print Size at 250x250x400 mm
Quick Print Removal with Carborundum Glass
Ultra Silent Printing with TMC-2208 chipset
Branded Power Supply
Resume Printing & Filament Run Out Sensor
Ease In Maintenance
New User Interface
Removable Semi Enclosure
Quickest Speed Printing
Compared to average 3D printers, Ender-6 works quite well to deliver fine results faster speed than before
Filament Run Out Sensor
Whenever there is a possible accident like filament run out of filament breakage, the smart sensor makes the machine suspend printing for resuming print after new filament feeds in.
Precise and Fast
It is just much easier to make the printing more stable and more precise with core-XY mechanical structure and quality print nozzle. The machine works quite well to achieve print speed up to 150mm/s and 0.1mm precision, delivering fine results faster.
Ender 6 uses the Carborundum glass platform. With its superiority in heat resistance and thermal conductivity, the Carborundum glass platform heats up quicker and the prints adhere better. Ultra smoothness even on the first layer.
Silent TMC2208 Motherboard
Ender-6 is custom-built with ultra-silent Germany-imported TMC2208 motion controller, enabling the printing process won't make any noise.
Creality Ender 6 Core-XY 3D Printer- full version teaser
Creality Ender 6 Assembly and Operation Core-XY 3D Printer
Creality Live - Ender 6
Ender 5 vs Ender 6 Comparison
|Creality Ender-6 Specs||DESCRIPTION|
|Product Dimensions & Weight (W x D x H)||495 x 495 x 650 cm | 22kg|
|Maximum Build Volume (W x D x H)|
250 x 250 x 400 mm
PLA, TPU, PETG, ABS, Wood Filled, CF etc.
|Slicing software||Simplify3d, Cura, Reptier-Host|
You might also like