- Filament Material Type
- Print Technology
- FDM / FFF
- Filament Diameter
- Country of Origin
- Print Temperature
- Reference Code
PLACTIVE MD1Flex is a Nanocomposite developed with TPU98A and Nano-Copper additive.
Copper 3D explained that they have below characters with the product:
- Antibacterial action has been scientifically validated eliminating fungi, viruses, bacteria and microorganisms.
- Clinically tested in prosthesis for amputees.
- Antibacterial properties confirmed by two microbiology laboratories in Chile and USA. PLACTIVE™ is EU compliant (No. 10/2011, No. 1935/2004 and No. 2023/2006 and is REACH compliant.
- The Nano-Additive maintains all the mechanical properties of the TPU98A material like strong & flexibility, high heat resistance (138°C), 450% elongation at break and easy to print at vel. >75mm/s.
- MD1 Flex has a food contact clearance No. 1935/2004.
APPLICATIONS OF MATERIAL
|Material Type||MD1Flex Antimicrobial PLA|
|Layer Height||≥ 0.1 mm|
|Heated Bed Temperature||0°C-60°C|
|Heated Bed Surface||PEX, PEI, glass, magnet plate etc.|
|Adhersive||Glue stick, 3DLac, PVA glue|
|Heated Chamber / Enclosure||Not needed|
|Net Weight||500g per Spool|
|Tensile Strength at Yield||50 MPa|
|Glass Transition Temperature||-16 °C|
|Vicat softening temperature||138 °C|
Company in Dubai, UAE uses the PLACTIVE on their products to eliminate viruses
Copper Masks Made By Copper 3D in COVID-19 fight
3D Printed Mask Global Project #HackThePanedemic
The Innovation of Copper3D
You might also like