- Filament Material Type
- Print Technology
- FDM / FFF
- Filament Diameter
- Country of Origin
- Print Temperature
- Reference Code
PLACTIVE AN1™ is a Nanocomposite developed with PLA and Nano-Copper additive.
Copper 3D explained that they have below characters with the product:
- Antibacterial action has been scientifically validated eliminating fungi, viruses, bacteria and microorganisms.
- Clinically tested in prosthesis for amputees.
- Antibacterial properties confirmed by two microbiology laboratories in Chile and USA. PLACTIVE™ is EU compliant (No. 10/2011, No. 1935/2004 and No. 2023/2006 and is REACH compliant.
- The Nano-Additive maintains all the mechanical properties of the material.
- It has thermoforming characteristics that facilitates post-processing and final adjustments of the 3D printed application.
- Non-toxic product.
APPLICATIONS OF MATERIAL
|Material Type||PLACTIVE™ Antimicrobial PLA|
|Layer Height||≥ 0.1 mm|
|Heated Bed Temperature||0°C-60°C|
|Heated Bed Surface||PEX, PEI, glass, magnet plate etc.|
|Adhersive||Glue stick, 3DLac, PVA glue|
|Heated Chamber / Enclosure||Not needed|
40 - 50 mm/seg
|Net Weight||750g per Spool|
|Tensile Strength at break||53 MPa|
|Tensile Yield Strength||60 MPa|
|Tensile Modulus||3.6 MPa|
|Flexural Strenth||83 MPa|
|Flexural Modulus||3.8 MPa|
|Peak Melt Temperature||3 hours|
|Drying Temperature||145-160 °C|
|Glass Transition Temperature||55-60 °C|
|Heat Distortion Temperature, °C 66 psi||55 °C|
Company in Dubai, UAE uses the PLACTIVE on their products to eliminate viruses
Copper Masks Made By Copper 3D in COVID-19 fight
3D Printed Mask Global Project #HackThePanedemic
The Innovation of Copper3D
You might also like