Artillery Sidewinder X1 3D Printer's Advantages
- Titan Direct Drive with Volcano Hot End – Direct feed with force multiplier extruder and high flow rate Volcano hot end for fast and flexible print. This makes Artillery Sidewinder X1 3D Printer stands out from others.
- Bigger Build Size – 300x300x400mm build size satisfy the needs of majority home users
- Rapid AC Heat Bed – Rapid heating up to over 80°C in 2 minutes
- Synchronized Dual Z-axis – High speed and stable movement
- Ultra-Quiet Stepper Driver – Exclusive stepper driver provide ultra quiet printing
- High Speed Printing – Up to 150mm/s
- Super Easy Assembly – Only 3 parts and 4 screws then good to go
- USB Drive Slot – A feature that most entry level printers do not have.
- TFT Colour Touch Screen – Clear and intuitive UI
- Failure Detection – Filament Run-out Sensor for recovery and Resume Printing Function to resume printing in short power outage
- Larger Rotary Knob – Easier to do the leveling
- Clean Cable Management – Artillery put efforts into this issue and made the cable super tidy and clean
- Carborundum glass platform – Steadier temperature. Can upgrade to Wham Bam PEX/PEI Flex System for better result
- Now supported by Cura 4.8 – Cura 4.8 and Windows 10 ready, machine and printing profile included in latest Cura
- Expendable slot for BL touch – Slot is reserved for the optional future upgrade of BL touch
Things come pretty straight forward and intuitive on Artillery Sidewinder X1 3D Printer. It has good cable management to make it neat. The UI is pretty easy to use. The USB and memory card slot is top facing of the printer base which is very easy to access. The ergonomics make the overall experience better.
Precise and Reliable
Every single part carries out a fast and smooth printing yet they are accurate and silent. Artillery Sidewinder X1 3D Printer is equipped with double Z-axis which is usually available with the higher tier machines.
Colour Touch Screen
Z Nut Coupler
Ultra Quiet Printing
Artillery Sidewinder X1 3D Printer comes with the filament runout sensor so it can stop printing when there is any brokage or running out of filament.
Meanwhile, its power failure detection further prevent failure by the resume function after the power recovered shortly.
Artillery Sidewinder X1 3D Printer Official Trialer
Just Vlad - Artillery SW X1 Unbox and Setup
3D Printing Nerd The Artillery3D Sidewinder X1 3D Printer - A Must Have?
Thomas Sanladerer - Artillery Sidewinder X1 3D Printer: Built for show!
Check our review article about Artillery Genius (Identical to Sidewinder X1 3D Printer, just the size is different): Unboxing Artillery Genius