ZMorph Single Plastic Extruder 3.00 mm
3.00 mm Single Plastic Extruder - The basic solution for 3D printing with a single 3.00 mm material.
3.00 Plastic Extruder is an advanced solution for 3D printing and works fine with 3.00 and 2.85 filaments. The high-quality of prints is ensured by aluminum and stainless steel parts as well as brass filament drives for secured filament gripping.
Single Plastic Extruders give you access to all basic 3D printing functionalities of ZMorph VX multitool 3D printer. They’re perfect for manufacturing single-material prototypes, jigs and fixtures, and other 3D objects.
Compatible materials include: PLA, ABS, PET, Nylon, HIPS, ASA, PMMA, TPE, PC, PC/ABS, PP and PVA
- Print Technology
- FDM / FFF
- Filament Diameter
- Reference Code
- Construction: High-quality 3 mm aluminum frame
- Hot End: ZMorph interchangeable nozzle 3.00
- Temperature control: 1 thermistor
- Temperature range: 0 – 250C
- Nozzle: 0.3, 0.4 mm
- Motor: Nema 17 stepper with planetary gear
- Extrusion: Direct Drive
- Work area: 250 x 235 x 165 mm
- Recommended printing resolution: 0.2 mm
- Supported printing resolution : 0.025 – 0.4 mm
- Extruder dimensions: 150 x 115 x 55 mm
You might also like