We do not hold stocks for Ender 3 Pro anymore. If you are interested in Ender 3 Pro and would like to pre-order, please contact us.
Ender 3 Pro is the upgraded version of its preceder. It was upgraded with a wider Y axis, a better extruder, a branded power supply for more stable power output and a magnetic removable print bed. It is very popular in the 3D printing consumer market, a cheap opensource and customisable printer for entry level and those who likes to DIY.
The printer features a 220x220x250 print size, supports PLA, ABS and wood-filled etc.
- DIY ASSEMBLY:
- NEXT GENERATION TECHNOLOGY: Resume Printing, MK-10 Extruder, High Precision Ball Bearing
- NEW Y-AXIS DESIGN
- SUPERIOR PRINTING SURFACE
- BRAND NAME POWER SUPPLY
- RAPID HEATING
- PRECISELY MANUFACTURED
- ENHANCED BED LEVELING
- DIY ASSEMBLY: Enjoy the satisfaction of completing your own DIY 3D printer kit, while also becoming familiar with the inner workings of the machine and developing a deeper understanding of the principles behind 3D Printing.
- NEXT GENERATION TECHNOLOGY: -Our upgraded control board offers state of the art, "Resume Print" technology. Should your printer suffer unexpected power outages, it will resume from the last recorded extruder position. Goodbye failed prints! -The advanced MK-10 extruder’s genius design greatly reduces the risk of clogging and uneven extrusion. -High precision ball bearing wheels made from Delrin/POM engineering thermoplastic deliver high stiffness, low friction, and excellent dimensional stability helping to reduce noise levels greatly.
- NEW Y-AXIS DESIGN: Redesigned with a much more sturdy, 40x40 aluminum extrusion for the Y-axis base. This provides unprecedented stability for the printing surface, resulting in upgraded print quality.
- SUPERIOR PRINTING SURFACE: Our all new state of the art “C-MAG” magnetic bed, is completely removable, and flexible. The textured surface adheres to all types of filament better than traditional methods such as tape, glue, or hairspray. No more model warping on larger prints! Once the model is finished printing, remove the magnetic upper from the lower and bend or flex the print surface to watch the model effortlessly pop off the printing surface.
- BRAND NAME POWER SUPPLY: Meanwell, a well-known company with over 30 years of experience in the power supply industry, manufactured power supply. Ensures safer and faster heating of all necessary components.
- RAPID HEATING: Paired with the new high-quality power supply, the Ender 3 heated bed can now reach temperatures of 110*C in just 5 minutes. Making the Ender 3 suitable for many different types of filaments.
- PRECISELY MANUFACTURED: High precision CNC machining techniques used for all metal brackets and mounts, guarantees precise positioning and an all around more stable structure.
- ENHANCED BED LEVELING: All new, ergonomically designed, larger bed leveling nuts, makes leveling the bed much easier and more precise, to make sure you spend more time printing, and less time leveling.
|Printing Method||FDM(Fused Deposition Molding)|
|Nozzle Diameter||Standard0.4mm，can be in 0.2 0.3 mm|
|Working Mode||Online or SD card offline|
|File Format||STL, obj, amf|
|Slice Software||Cura, Repetier-Host, Simplify3D|
|Power Supply||Input: AC100-120V/6.8A 200-240V/3.4A/ 50/60Hz
Output:DC 24 V 270W
|Filament||1.75mm PLA, ABS, Wood etc.|
- Print Technology
- FDM / FFF
- Supported Materials
- Machine Size
- 440 x 420 x 465 mm
- Filament Diameter
- Country of Origin
- Printing Size
- 220 x 220 x 250mm
- Input AC 115V/230V; Output DC 24V 270W
- Micro SD Card
- Print Precision
- Slicing Software
- Heatbed Temperature
- Print Speed
- ≤180mm/s, normal 30-60mm/s
- Resume Printing
You might also like