Creality CR-10S Pro V2 is an updated version of its predecessor and became the better version of its family tree.
- Mesh Matrix Auto leveling with BL-Touch, after the first leveling the BL-Touch sensor will compensate for the rest.
- Filament run out sensor, so you can resume the print even after running out of filament
- Same as its predecessor , it features the latest V2.4.1 motherboard give you precision and quiet motion control
- Digital HD touch screen and user friendly UI
- Imported high-temperature low friction blue Teflon tube for smooth filament feed
CR-10S Pro V2
Creality has once again released a new version of its famous CR-10 family, here are the highlights of this version:
BL-TOUCH Included - Matrix Automatic Leveling, quality BL Touch automatic leveling device. And the Creality CR-10 Pro V2 3d printer will automatically measure the height of 9 unique points on the heated bed to determine the ideal settings for perfect prints every time.
Filament Sensor - Creality CR-10S Pro V2 3d printer has a newly-added innovative material shortage detection switch, Even also highly sensitive to detect transparent materials.
Stable and high precision motherboard - Creality CR-10S Pro V2 adopts V2.4.1 motherboard independently developed stable performance TMC ultra-quiet drive 256 subdivision for finer printing.
Digital HD Touch Screen - Creality CR-10S Pro V2 comes with Digital HD Touch Screen, large viewing angles, printing status, functions and parameter setting are clearly displayed, New Friendly UI, easy to use, and learn.
More Smoothly Printing - With Imported high-temperature resistant blue Teflon tube ensure great printing texture, and Bondtech Gear extrusion Structure has two high-density gear and big extrusion force for smooth feeding.
CR-10S Pro V2 Unboxing & Installation
CR-10S Pro V2 Review
|Creality Ender 3 V2 Specs||DESCRIPTION|
|Product Dimensions & Weight (W x D x H)||550x490x650mm | 13.7kg|
|Maximum Build Volume (W x D x H)|
300 x 300 x 400 mm
PLA, ABS, TPU, PETG
|Slicing software||Simplify3d, Cura|
- Supported Materials
- Print Technology
- FDM / FFF
- Machine Size
- 550x490x650 mm
- Printing Size
- 300x300x400 mm
- Filament Diameter
- Country of Origin
- Micro SD Card
- Print Precision
- Slicing Software
- Heatbed Temperature
- Nozzle Temperature
- Input 100V-240V AC 50/60Hz, Output 24V
- Print speed
- Resume Printing
- Reference Code